Euro Contrôle Route (ECR) is a group of European Transport Inspection Services working together to improve road safety, sustainability, fair competition and labour conditions in road transport by activities related to compliance with existing regulations.
ECR’s activities centre around four pillars:
• Coordinated cross border checks;
• Education and training;
• Consolidated points of view / common interest and influence decision making process.
Follow us on twitter:here
- Tachograph manipulation: ECR is on the case! [read]
- EU Commissioner for Transport attends cross- border roadside check [read]
- IMPOUNDING OF GOODS VEHICLE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM FOUND TO BE COMMITING ILLEGAL CABOTAGE [read]
- Steering Committee meeting Vilnius [read]
- Leyden Multilateral exchange [read]