ADR CROSS BORDER ENFORCEMENT (ACE) IN LUXEMBOURG
On the 3th and 4th of September 2019 the fifth ADR Cross border Enforcement (ACE) took place in Luxembourg (at the customs centre and at the French-Luxembourgish border). During this control of two days, 59 vehicles were inspected in total. The vehicles were inspected by the Luxembourgish customs together with inspectors from Germany, Belgium, Croatia, Spain, France, Poland, the Netherlands and Romania.
The results of these inspections were successful. 59 transport units with dangerous goods were checked in total. Totally 32 transport units were not in compliance with the regulations of ADR and 9 transport units were given a prohibition order to drive on.
Infringements established according to ADR (European Agreement concerning the Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road):
- 5 vehicles with a marking or placarding defect
- 9 vehicles with a load securing defect
- 7 vehicles with a non-conformity defect in the vehicle or packaging
- 7 vehicles with a defect in instructions in writing or safety equipment
- 4 vehicles with other offences
09/09/2019 - 09:00